Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Aloo Paratha - Potato Stuffed Flat Bread

I was never fond of aloo paratha since my childhood. I tasted so many version of this famous aloo paratha in restaurants but never seemed to like it, no matter what.

That's the reason I never tried it until now as I was so confident that I would hate it anyways. But now after playing with different spices everyday and able to determine the taste before hand, I ultimately gave it a try!!!! & I could'nt believe I was eating aloo paratha made by Me Myself and loving it!!!

I just used everyday spices without adding ginger, garlic or onions which I used to hate while having it in restaurants. 


Ingredients: (Serves approx. 3)
  • 2 Cups Wheat Flour
  • 4 Potatoes (boiled, peeled, mashed)
  • 2 Green Chilies finely chopped
  • 1 tsp Red Chilly Powder

1 comment:

Viola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment